Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
The touch was reminiscent of what he might do when they were mating but not full fledged. They were sitting for one, nor would they be going that far today. Though it felt like Niita had been at Silvertip for ages, it was in fact only a few months and even shorter that they were mates. She didn't want to rush things. 

Steady continued to touch her neck, nuzzling along the side before shifting a leg to the other side of her body. He was behind her now, but this was not the panicked feeling she usually experienced at such a motion. It was comforting, Niita felt surrounded by him but not trapped.

For a moment Niita was unsure what to do with herself, now that she could no longer reach Steady. Then, almost instinctively she settled against his chest, leaning back against him. Niita's head fell forward, baring the back of her scruff to his touch as her eyes slipped shut in trust.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Niita - August 19, 2016, 06:16 PM