Ravenshook Cliffs These secrets I place before my eyes
kultainen soturi
8 Posts
Ooc — Charlotte
She observed through neutral eyes as his taupe paws brushed leanly across bare rock, much like hers did after departing the bay. Perhaps it was the fact that the inky soldier had not come across another of her kind since leaving the Sands that brought a certain sense of curiosity to the wraiths posture, or maybe it was just embedded within her nature. Nevertheless, she turned to stand, offering the newcomer a mere twitch of her banner in a vain hope that her formal air would subside a little.

Yet he did not speak more for quite some time and the legionary watched as his gaze brushed past her to rest upon the crested waves. He seemed wary, perhaps even loathing; she did not need to hear his words to confirm his behaviour and for a wolf who had lived all her life along the coast, seen and encountered many of its secrets, the strangers' fear was much alien to her. Her attention was soon averted to his muzzle as his voice rang out once more across the cliffs and it took the dark lupine a moment to decipher its purpose. "I am Janai," she replied, her ears alive as she listened to herself speak in these tones, "It is nice to meet you Zaavier. Ette pidä meressä?" With a slight wince, she caught herself speaking in her native tongue yet again, quickly correcting her mistake for the sake of courtesy. "You not like the ocean?".
Messages In This Thread
These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 18, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 19, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 20, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 03:50 PM