Ravenshook Cliffs These secrets I place before my eyes
kultainen soturi
8 Posts
Ooc — Charlotte
Through her golden eyes, she watched in silence as the tawny figure regarded her own dark pelt, flashing his teeth in a wolfish smile presumably at her reply. Janai was very much unfamiliar to the world of compliments, instead regarding Zaavier as a mere creature of her kind, quite immune to his quirks. Naturally, the ghost of a smile tugged at the corners of her lips, more of a polite gesture than a genuine motion.

Yet it vanished almost as soon as it had come as he spoke his reply, her gaze clouding, guarded, at his response. It was of no surprise that he did not favour the rolling blue depths, yet to here those words against the Sea Mother herself; it set the soldier on edge. "That is... understandable," she replied simply in a hushed tone, her gaze averting from his skinny frame to rest upon the currents below. Yes, the ocean was full of dangers, mysteries; she had heard her fellows recite stories of their travels along the coast when the once resided in her homeland. But it was a think of beauty, of dependence; it could be tamed and studied, used to the advantage when needed. Like her mother had once said to Sisko and her; meressä itse on arvaamaton . Silti voit oppia kesyttää sitä , tukea sinua hädän ja hänestä tulee kaverisi.

Sisko.

With thoughts of her kin beginning to infiltrate back into her mind, she inky legionary found herself distracted, losing whatever interest in the mans' words she once had. She did not swivel her cranium round as the words rumbled out of her throat, dull and distant in comparison to those she had voiced only moments before. "I have lived here all life."
Messages In This Thread
These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 18, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 19, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 20, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 03:50 PM