Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She leaned back into him, and he knew it took all of her trust in him to do that. While his own libido screamed for more, he made no move to advance their current situation. He only wanted her to get used to him, so when the time came, she would only feel excitement, and no fear.

He lowered his head to the side of hers, shifting to snuggle into her, as if he couldn't get enough. I love you, he whispered softly, moving his muzzle to try to softly rub it against her check. By the time they would part today, Niita would reek of him, and he silently glorified in that.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - August 21, 2016, 11:27 AM