The Sentinels i was late like thunder; i’m regretting it now
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she noted his brief aversion, her intuitive nature to thank for this, of proximity; she, caring much for his comfort, shifted without upset or anxiety, wishing only for him to be at peace here. she closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the energies of the tree clear her mind and feed her, and she felt renewed as she opened her eyes when he called her name.

his words were cause for fear! but deirdre feared not, perhaps naive in her youth; she responded with marked interest, her ears a veritable moth to the flame of his words, leaning nearer to him and flitting. plague: sickly, and terrible. plague: the locusts that had come and taken her father from her, inadvertently. her heart twisted at the terrible thought! he explained, elaborated, and at his forceful command deirdre did not balk. she dipped her head to show respect toward his words, but her eyes were bright.

i do not fear poison. there is an old owl who is teaching me how to aid others, when they ingest things they did not know would harm--even kill--them, she informed him; twas the next and natural step toward mastery. she would become a toxicologist and a botanist, as well as a true medic! at present she was an apprentice, but a greatly skilled one. she sought there was more he did not say, and she waited for him to speak it. she was greatly moved by his care toward her, and she did not balk from his tender gesture toward her. it was brotherly and sweet, and deirdre warmed even further to him!

it means so much to me, that you would come to warn me of such. as it is the warriors way to fight, it is my way to heal and help when i am able, she breathed the words in a sigh--but healing truly was her passion!
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was late like thunder; i’m regretting it now - by Deirdre - August 23, 2016, 03:40 PM