Neverwinter Forest and i'm missing you,
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Cypress should not have derived pleasure from watching his little brother get scolded — and indeed, there was a large part of him that felt guilty about it. Normally the boys got into trouble together, causing their sainted mother to take them both aside and remind them of Good Manners. It was usually a package deal. Still, part of him did gloat — Rannoch was being scolded while he was being cuddled. As they’d gotten older, Rannoch had exhibited a greater propensity for dominance than the gangly raven, making his demands more evidently known and striving more often to be the center of attention. It was sweet to huddle into his mother’s breast and watch the show — a babyish giggle burbled from his smiling muzzle as she tickled him, but his own expression turned mutinous as she invited Rannoch to join him in her loving embrace.

It was Cypress’ turn to play the brat, and he immediately sprawled out his little body to take up as much space as possible — making it abundantly clear that there was only room for one Neverwinter prince in Eshe’s arms, and that prince was Cypress. “Oh, no,” he piped, trying to sculpt his features into an expression of sorrow and failing miserably as a wicked glint sparked within his misty blue eyes. “Noch too big’n strong.” He kicked out his oversized paws and lanky legs, his still-pudgy belly round and soft as he huffed out a breath. “I sorry, Noch,” he said blithely, “maybe haffa go back inna den.” He was trying to be subtle about excluding his brother, but at this tender age, subtlety was a yet undiscovered art.
Messages In This Thread
and i'm missing you, - by Eshe RIP - August 12, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Cypress - August 12, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 13, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Eshe RIP - August 16, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Cypress - August 17, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 18, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Eshe RIP - August 23, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Cypress - August 23, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 23, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Eshe RIP - August 23, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: and i'm missing you, - by Cypress - August 23, 2016, 10:54 PM