Lone Star Mountain Stick with the plan, we'll find another way in.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
All Welcome 
His call to the other wolves of the Keep had apparently yielded to him one of their newest members. @Buchanan was settling in and making his presence more known which was a relief to the Alpha. While he was pleased to see him respond to another scouting run it also made things a little more awkward. If Banner had been available (she hadn't called taking off for the day, after all!) she might have gone for a run with Buchanan but instead Stark got to him first.

Stark didn't truly think  the puppy would have settled on the mountain, but, it had a good vantage point. Pippin was a more unusual color - it would have made him stand out more, so, the dark male was hopeful that it might make him easier to spot from so high up. "I'm guessing you've run into Silas already. It's his brother Pippin, sister Larkspur, and father Mordecai who are missing." Stark explained. "Octavia too, but, my focus is on the Ostrega family first."  As much as he worried over her he couldn't abandon the family to her rage. 

Still, Stark fretted over where she was an what she was doing. It wasn't easy to take in stride but he was more hopeful. "Thank you, by the way, for coming with me." Stark hadn't been met with any hostility yet but that didn't mean the day wouldn't come.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Stick with the plan, we'll find another way in. - by Stark - August 23, 2016, 08:09 PM