The Sentinels if tomorrow you won't be mine
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Aria called for Deirdre, and he gave a small nod of agreement – best to be as up front and honest with her as quickly as possible, for both seemed to walk on eggshells with their frayed nerves on the matter. Her voice would break the silence, and glancing up, the swarthy man halted, his tail giving an idle flick as he considered his sister, his gaze softening greatly. It was her stutter of words that threw him off – the pain that seemed laced in them, and he blinked – had he known she had felt so distraught over the meeting, he would have sought her sooner to comfort her.. to reassure her that siblings could disagree and yet still love one another as much as before – perhaps @Casmir had left the impression otherwise upon her.

He pushed forward then, prior to her even apologizing and bent his muzzle down to grace gingerly upon her crown, hoping to soothe her quietly. She was such a gentle creature, that even if she had spoken in a way that indicated neither of the wolves before her could be accepted in to her vision of the pack, he had never been angry. Simply confused and hurt. “Deirdre, no one is cross with you. Not now – not ever,” he uttered, his gaze drifting back to Aria – he knew the ivory woman was sparked by her emotions, and could speak such, but he also could not imagine a day Aria would not care for the youngest Mayfair, either. “Family does not always agree. But that does not mean my love for you will ever change and you can't seek me out.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 29, 2016, 06:31 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 29, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - September 19, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - October 04, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - October 04, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - November 06, 2016, 07:41 AM