Wheeling Gull Isle now i think it's high time you lie down and bleed
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
typical woman, murgash thought to himself -- all pissy and shit - can't even have a rational conversation without getting mad. he shook his head as if he would rid himself of the curiosity that stirred in him. she looked mad -- she looked really angry -- for a moment murgash entertained the idea of saying something to the effect of 'calm down, you're being unreasonable!'

it was sure to get a rise out of her, and if maude was really a woman, his head would likely be snapped off. all the same, there was only one head that liked that kind of rough attention, and it was not his muzzle -- so he kept his mouth shut.

he retracted visibly, fully aware he best change the subject quickly. unfortunately he lacked tact, and he stole one last glance in disbelief at her figure; what was under tail? was she like him? was she two genders together?

"foine, foine." he conceded, carefully stepping around her though deliberately trying to go behind her to steal a look himself. "wot'er ye even on Murgash's Island fur?" he stopped and flexed, striking what he imagined was a valiant pose -- he had to look sharp, especially since he had just named the island after himself and all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now i think it's high time you lie down and bleed - by Murgash - August 24, 2016, 09:25 PM