Golden Glade i've been thinking too much
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen'still ears twitched as Nico spoke again saying he did not expect forgiveness but what made her stop in her tracks was the last few words. Banish or kick out. Aspen narrowed her eyes though she knew he could not see for he was walking ahead. " Nico, why would I do that. What happened is not a banishable offense in my books. You stepped over boundaries and tried to take me.....but you didn't.  You snapped out of it and left when Charley showed up. Had you continued your approach, or had fought charley. Perhaps this would be a slightly different conversation, but you didn't.  So I see no reason to kick you from the rankings of the court," she spoke sternly. More frustrated this time with the fact that he thought she would kick him out but at the same time, he wasn't fully aware what to expect from the king and queen so she had some sort of understanding.

" Just means you might have to work a bit harder to earn a higher ranking in our pack or it might take longer because we have to get past what happened, I know that I can and will, Charley, might take some coaxing but I have no doubt in time and with respect and loyalty from you, he should get past it too," she finished as she began to move again marking tree after tree.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 05:01 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 25, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 27, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 29, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 29, 2016, 08:51 AM