Otatso Wetlands are you gonna stay the night? - b
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
So Swiftcurrent is still rammed. I don't know if you want to join a neighbouring pack or keep Galileo as a loner?

Bazi rolled her eyes at that, but accepted the gallant bow with a broad grin. Sky had a habit of bulldozing her way through social situations, all enthusiasm and misdirected energy - of to the dismay of those involved; Galileo - it would seem - included. She was nice enough, but something about her didn't sit quite right. For someone so new to the Creek, there was far too much familiarity already, and not enough ritual submission.

"I don't know if I'm that perceptive," Bazi responded, but clearly didn't believe herself; vanity was among the traits that had blossomed since her promotion, and she absorbed the praise like a sponge. Of her current pack-mates, Cutthroat was probably the most flattering - and although his way with words could be brash and simple, she appreciated it all the same.

"So.. " The Creek leader looked left along the invisible fence, then right, ears flicking back and forth like fluffy satellite dishes. "..what're you doing here now?"
Messages In This Thread
are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Galileo - May 14, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Bazi - May 15, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - by Galileo - May 18, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Galileo - May 20, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Bazi - May 21, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Galileo - May 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:21 AM