Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady would have agreed that words weren't something that was necessarily needed in their relationship. He did his best to show his love for his mate, feeling it was better than simply stating it. But, every now and then, he still liked to tell her, too, just in case she needed to hear it. He smiled when she returned his words, certainly not going to complain about hearing them.

He noted that she seemed rather comfortable in their embrace, and so he made no move to break it. It had been a while since he was able to snuggle like this, and he liked the feel of her against him. I was thinking maybe you and I could talk to Adeline together about you moving in with us? he asked softly. He wasn't sure how confident Niita felt about her relationship with Adeline, though Steady had never heard his niece speak negatively about his mate. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - August 26, 2016, 02:26 PM