Lone Star Mountain Stick with the plan, we'll find another way in.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark was pleased to hear that the two had met each other - especially when presented with the notion that Buchanan had provided Silas with some guidance in a hunt. The boy had promise, that was for sure, and Stark was eager to see as he continued to grow his skill just how good he ended up being. Stark didn't think that he was necessarily the most understanding of Silas pain - he wasn't close to his other siblings, he wasn't close with his father, all he had was Banner to really make him get it. He had Octavia, too, but, he didn't have her anymore. Right now it was easier to imagine her just being gone - or nothing, to give him a chance to focus on the Ostregas entirely. 

Stark gave him a sideways glance as he prattled off his thoughts and questions, the look ending in a grim smile. "You're good, I like your thought process there." He hummed out, considering the proper answers for awhile. "So his parents lead a pack in the Lost Creek Hollow but had to move because of a terrible storm that made the land uninhabitable. I figure he'd go where he was born, the Hollow is out to the south some though." It was what Mordecai had explained to him after all. "Pippin ran off because of some sort of altercation - Octavia attacked Harlyn thinking she'd attacked Tambourine, Mordecai defending his mate, Pippin moved to attack Tambourine in retaliation and Octavia attacked him." It was such a ridiculous, overwhelming sort of thing to even consider. Why attack a puppy? Ever?

"It's the clusterfuck that lead to me claiming the pack." He explained swiftly. "And I'm trying to repair the damage and give the Keep a chance to really flourish." For a moment he looked to the male, trying to garner his response to the entire situation. He didn't know how much Banner had given as means of an explanation but he felt like being honest was the best move. "I'm not the kind of man to make you do something you aren't interested in - but it means a lot to me and I'm sure to Harlyn too that you'd help track them down."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stick with the plan, we'll find another way in. - by Stark - August 28, 2016, 12:17 AM