Deepwood Weald Fruit punch
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
-barges in- I'm assuming Larkspur and Starbuck aren't near them yet/still a ways off? I can correct my post if I'm wrong!
Something had been stirring in the heart of Donnelaith, and while Constantine did not claim to hold the magicks his sister held (and nor was he necessarily a believer in them), he had felt the rising tension. There was a strange scent among them – but he did not question it, for Deirdre was constantly aiding others who needed her. He had become disgruntled at Skellige’s scent upon their lands – if only because it would seem Blackrock Depths seen it fit to use their grounds with but a simple call – and yet he held no doubt that should a wolf of Donnelaith attempt the same within the bay, they would not be met with such welcoming faces.

And so when he came upon the scent of his sister leaving the tall redwoods, the ebony Beta was quick to lope after her – and when her scream echoed in front of him, his own heart practically erupted in his chest with worry.

He dashed forward, his paws thrumming against the earth, his pumpkin eyes scouring the shadows of the weald with desperation. The scent of fear and blood ensnared him, and when he came upon his sister, she had been downed – her pale form a small heap. A bear lumbered before her – and the dark beast, Skellige fought it with a ferocity that even in his desperation and adrenaline, he could see the man aimed to save his sister’s life.

And so the Mayfair shot forward, his own ears sliding to his skull and a snarl echoing from his chest to his jaws as they snapped toward the bear.  Skellige had the mother bear distracted with a hold to her paw, and it was then the ebony Donnelaith wolf leapt to the opposite side of her, his jaws trying to find purchase to the tender flesh of her nape, though the thick fur and skin would prove the most difficult task.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
Fruit punch - by Larkspur - August 26, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Fruit punch - by Starbuck - August 26, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Fruit punch - by Larkspur - August 26, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Fruit punch - by Starbuck - August 26, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Fruit punch - by Larkspur - August 26, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Fruit punch - by Deirdre - August 27, 2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Fruit punch - by Skellige - August 27, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Fruit punch - by Starbuck - August 27, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Fruit punch - by Larkspur - August 27, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: Fruit punch - by Deirdre - August 27, 2016, 11:07 AM