Sunbeam Lair you reduce my name to a signal fire
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Pride was a troubling trait to possess, and though she'd yet to view the male as a creature that held tight to it, she still worried that her assistance might not be sought. There was discord within the lair, something she wished to resolve, and was likely to keep an eye out even if an issue was not brought to her immediate attention. It was her responsibility to do so, as well as her desire, for absolute peace had been sought after since the very beginning. To replicate the aura of her home tribe, it was her goal. Her thoughts were left to linger on the notion for a moment or two, producing potential solutions prior to being sent away by his touch. She'd responded to him, beginning to move along at his side whilst a period of silence was achieved.

Little distance was made prior to his question being posed, which had drawn her gaze over to him. The pace she'd been moving at had slowed, but hadn't stopped entirely, having been caught by surprise. "Of course," she'd eventually answered, looking forward once more. "Should I be pregnant, I would not rid myself of them. Despite the details of their conception, they would still be of Draconid blood. I could never toss away a member of my family." To keep family close, and to honour them, had been seared into her brain at a young age. Bonds formed through blood were great, they were powerful, and so she could not even imagine being capable of abandoning, or killing, any children that might be growing within her womb.

"Will you assist with them?" she'd asked, his query having inspired one of her own to form. If not, she needed to know ahead of time, that way the proper measures could be taken to ensure that she'd be able to manage them on her own. Never had she been a mother, and so she knew not what it was that she was getting herself into. Still, Asterr did not think that she'd struggle too much, believing that they were sure to possess the same docile nature that ran in her family.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - July 31, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - July 31, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 02, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 02, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 17, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 29, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 07, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 17, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 17, 2016, 09:44 AM