Wheeling Gull Isle now i think it's high time you lie down and bleed
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
maude's disinterest caused a hearty, ear splitting guffaw to burst from murgash's maw, the last laugh on the tail end of a semi-derisive chuckle. she didn't believe him; she wanted to incite him -- murgash was stupid, but not thick enough to fall so quickly for such a ploy.

"maybe ye should ask dem." he stiffened, standing up to his full patchy height. a fake-frown pulled his features as he continued his dramatic performance. "own'lee one problem, they's dead." his ears pulled to the side in a comedic display of false dubeity. suddenly, he perked up: "oh! oi know -- oi can introduce ye to them, put ye in the ground meself." with that the man lunged for maude with a terribly drooly snarl, though the move was entirely playful and had no malice behind it -- he did not attempt to make contact. with a bound he spun around, coltish and beaming from ear to ear: "nows, how 'bout ye does loike a real womens and show good ol' murgash a good toime? an' where's de seaweed?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: now i think it's high time you lie down and bleed - by Murgash - August 30, 2016, 07:31 PM