Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady put the subject of his title with Adeline aside for now, but mentally made a note to talk to his niece about it later. It wasn't something he wanted to ignore, and it also wasn't something he would simply tell her not to do. He felt it was important for her to be able to communicate her feelings. 

Which is what he would ask of her now, only on a different subject. His tail wagged when Niita agreed they could go now, and he moved so that they could head to the den area. He kept his gait at an easy trot, knowing there was no need to rush. When they arrived, he huffed, and then called for Adeline. Adeline? Where are you? His gaze looked around the clearing, wondering if she was in the den.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - August 30, 2016, 08:32 PM