Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was a little anxious, too, as they reached the clearing. While he was sure that Adeline wouldn't mind sharing a den, there was just no telling what that girl would say. Or, as he looked around the clearing, where she was. He expression turned to confusion as he stood there, not seeing any sign of her. Well, maybe she was out having fun, though he wished he knew where.

He got the answer when she burst through the undergrowth and play attacked him. Oh, no! It's going to eat me! he said in mock seriousness, throwing his body to the ground. Niita! Save meeeee! He tried to remain in the game, but couldn't help laughing. 

Knowing they were here for a reason, Steady righted himself, though remained on his stomach. Adeline, I have a question for you, he said, hoping to get her attention. I was wondering how you felt about us getting a new den- a bigger one- and maybe allowing Niita to stay in it with us? He watched her expression carefully, hoping there would be only acceptance in it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - September 02, 2016, 01:19 PM