Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Steady went down as Adeline pounced him, and she laughed with glee, always happy that he would humor her in these games. It was what made him so likable to her. 

Unfortunately, it didn't seem this particular game would last. Adeline sat back on her haunches as Steady became a little serious, her ears perked for his question. When he asked it, her gaze shifted to Niita, and then back to him. She had known they were together since it was pretty obvious. But, she hadn't thought about what that really meant for her. She liked Niita, and accepted her as family, just as Adeline did with all the other wolves in the pack.

Because of that, Adeline wouldn't have had a problem accepting Niita into their den, as well. But, the youngster had something else in mind. Well, that would be okay, but I was wondering... she began slowly. I'm five months old now, and I... I don't want to be confined to this area any more, she finally said. The adults come around, and they take me out and do stuff, but then they always try to bring me back here. I want to roam around like the rest of you. She dearly hoped that he would let her. 
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Addie - September 02, 2016, 01:32 PM