Blacktail Deer Plateau hot venom is mixing with my blood
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
The greeting made him slow, turning his body to face, and glance at the one that had called him. Upon seeing the brightness of another's pelt, he immediately thought not another, but then he saw a saddle of dark upon the wolf's back, and he ceased in his movements to stiffen his posture a little. His tail waved behind him, neutral -- not dominant, but not submissive to the fellow pack member.

He responded to the other with a small 'woof' of his own, sniffing a little at the wolf on instinct to get to know him better by scent. A beat of comfortable silence passed as Rayder got familiarized with the Iota in front of him via body language. Then, he spoke. "I'm Rayder." He introduced himself, figuring it would be best for them to exchange names before getting into a conversation.

And for once, he was unsure what to talk about. Seeing that it was a wolf also part of the Plateau, he couldn't go about being rude or trying to agitate the stranger for fun. Perhaps the new found acquaintance would give him something to ramble about in his reply.
Messages In This Thread
hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 21, 2014, 02:03 PM