Great Bear Wilderness Take my hand through the flames
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Nearish to Redhawk Caldera, dated sometime before the 29th. @Trick!

She had found herself tracing the route that the desperate group had followed all those weeks ago, and recognizing certain landmarks. Tuktu she had explored throughly, and though she had decided that she would not be vying for the scout trade, she knew there was a whole different world to the north she had barely touched. She would not go so far, but she wondered what had happened to the land she had left behind.

It was touched by autumn, the land, and an underlying chill lay in the air, the leaves turned crisp and faded. She moved like a wraith through the land, a silent ghost as she surveyed her surroundings. Her silver gaze betrayed nothing, gaze cool even as she moved here alone. She slowed as she neared a creek, dipping her neck gracefully as she moved to take a drink, wondering when the foliage above her would erupt into the flame of late autumn.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 04, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 22, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 25, 2016, 07:07 AM