Blacktail Deer Plateau hot venom is mixing with my blood
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Rayder thought for a moment. He felt as though he'd established himself well so far, but it was still true that he hadn't been part of the Plateau's ranks for than a week yet. "Yeah," he answered honestly, perhaps to a more experienced member he would have denied this so he wouldn't been seen as just a simple rookie, but since the other as a new recruit too, it lessened the blow to his pride.

"Nice to meet ya, Ayvo." The male said, somewhat polite, somewhat playful. He spared a glance up at the clouds of the sky. Despite there being many of them, covering the sun every once and a while, it didn't seem like it would rain anytime soon -- there was no overcast grayness to be seen so far. "This is gonna sound a little out of the blue, but...'got a question for you. Do you want to be better than other wolves?" There wasn't any accusation in his tone, just curiosity. Was it normal to feel the way Rayder did? He had been questioning himself so much lately, maybe a little insight into another's personality would help him.
Messages In This Thread
hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 21, 2014, 02:03 PM