Great Bear Wilderness Take my hand through the flames
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Whatever Grace was doing- it was not keeping the stock filled. He supposed he could've expected this from a cripple, but she had always been so determined and helpful. He wondered what had made her give up. Speaking of her, he hadn't seen her around much. After departing when they first joined, he hadn't even scented her that much. Was she too shy to say she didn't like it here? Ugh, females.

He left the Caldera, not for good, to hunt. His small frame was only capable of catching even smaller pray, mostly rabbits. Rabbit was actually his favorite, so the rest had to like it too if they wanted any food at all. Meat was meat, after all. Like a shadow he weaved his lithe body through the trees, tail flicking gracefully every now and then as he was trying to find something to eat. It was not long before he smelled another that he ran into a ghost-like creature, a paleness his eyes weren't ready for. He blinked, standing just a small distance away.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 04, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 22, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 25, 2016, 07:07 AM