Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's ears perked when Adeline made it seem like she would say something important. And, important it was. She wanted to have her independence, and Steady really couldn't fault her for that. He knew he had been overprotective, and keeping her in one spot all the time was probably not the right thing to do. But, he still found himself reluctant to give Adeline what she wanted.

His gaze turned to Niita when she spoke up, agreeing that it would be a good idea. He welcomed her opinion, as he respected her, and he didn't think it was out of place for her to offer it when it came to his niece. He sighed as he turned back to Adeline. I suppose you are right, he admitted. I will asked, though, he added quickly. That you at least don't leave the territory without someone with you, okay? And a question, it was. He knew Adeline would soon have to begin making decisions for herself, even if he did want to tell her what was right or wrong for her. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - September 04, 2016, 12:01 PM