Two Rivers Isle Mother knows best... Most of the time
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
How thankful she was that the Gods had given her children. When she had refused her former mate, she had not seen herself capable of being a mother. Without that decision, Vassago and Pyro wouldn't have existed, and that thought made her sad and happy at the same time. Every time she looked upon their faces she felt like she had done right for once. Them and Burke were her everything, and without having done what she did, she might have never found peace quite like this.

A happy smile played on her lips as Pyro explained, getting what he was trying to say. The sun was basically an asshole. The sun shines to give us life- she has to scare away the stars every now and then for us- anything to exist. She said in a soft, low voice. Do you know who is up there? She asked, happy tears welling in her eyes as she looked to the lightshow of blinking lights in the sky.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - August 16, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - August 21, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - August 21, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 03, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 03, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 04, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 05, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 14, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - September 24, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Malice - September 25, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Mother knows best... Most of the time - by Pyro - October 17, 2016, 01:49 PM