Sleeping Dragon i feel like pablo
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
All Welcome 
The first signs of Autumn were upon the mountain, bringing weather conditions that Freyja had not yet experienced. There was a certain chill to the air that caused her to shiver whenever she left the den before the sun got too high into the sky and there was a new color pallet that was being added to the greenery of Summer. The foliage about the territory was changing as the leaves began their untimely deaths. It wouldn’t be long until they were completely changed and littered upon the ground.

The season was not the only thing that was changing. Young Freyja was changing as well. Her eyes had began transitioning to their permanent color-- brown, just like her father’s. Though she could not see the streaks of brown that muddied her milky eyes, this change was one that was very obvious to anybody who looked on.

These eyes were on the lookout as Freyja trotted away from the family den with a yawn. Though she was not sure just what she was going to do she was hoping that she would run into a familiar face. But, for now, she merely trekked on in hopes of finding something to do.
Messages In This Thread
i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 05, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 07, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 08, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 08, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 12, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 14, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 14, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 15, 2016, 12:53 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 30, 2016, 05:21 PM