Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady smiled as Adeline readily agreed to the deal, and his tail wagged as she nudged him. He froze for a split moment as it seemed he had gone from "Uncle" to "Dad." Niita had told him that Adeline sometimes called him that, but it was the first time she had ever called him that to his face. She bounded off, probably unknowing the affect of the single word had on him. In the end, he smiled, readily accepting his new title to her. 

He rose to stand and walked towards his mate, nodding to her. Easier than I thought it would be, he admitted. Though, I was hoping she'd help us pick out a den. I guess it's up to you and me, he said with a smile. Any preferences? he asked. Steady himself might have had some, but he was willing to bend them for what Niita wanted.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - September 05, 2016, 03:04 PM