Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
At Niita's suggestion, Steady's gaze turned towards his and Adeline's current den. He shook his head side to side when she questioned whether or not they would all fit in there. No, I don't think so. It's already cramped with Adeline's growth, he admitted. But, his thoughtful expression remained on the den. If Niita thought it was a good idea to stay here, then he would make it happen.

But, I could dig it out some more, make it bigger, he suggested, turning to Niita. It would take some work, but Steady didn't mind doing it, especially if it would make his mate happy. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - September 07, 2016, 08:20 PM