Dawnlark Plains daybreak
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
The pallid female, like him, was not very sociable and though this did not bother the assassin by any stretch of the imagination this did not aid in putting him at ease. Of course, even if she would have been talkative he still would have been little more than prickly. Because that's what he was. Hyper-vigilant, standoffish. He was better among the wolves of the Keep but they were pack mates and that was different. Very, very different. She showed no comprehension of Russian and so he dropped it after he had repeated his question in the common tongue. There was no sense in continuing to speak it if she could not understand him, after all. Buchanan's docked tail gave a slight twitch, though most of the gesture's effect was lost. There was little doubt she'd even seen it, despite that it hadn't really been intended for her, either way. It hadn't been a joyful twitch. It had been contemplative, cautious.

She was wondering. Or wandering? Both, perhaps? It wasn't any of his business so he did not inquire further, letting her vague answer suffice. “I was tracking a herd.” for my pack, though he left that bit off. Not his pack specifically, mind. He wasn't a leader although (his future significant other) Banner was and out of any of he Keep's wolves it was she that he was the closest to. Buchanan's ears swiveled then, splaying out to the sides to ensure that the herd had not begun moving again. The sounds of their idle grazing could still be heard a few miles off.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
daybreak - by Buchanan - August 31, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: daybreak - by Freya - August 31, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: daybreak - by Buchanan - September 04, 2016, 05:12 AM
RE: daybreak - by Freya - September 04, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: daybreak - by Buchanan - September 04, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: daybreak - by Freya - September 05, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: daybreak - by Buchanan - September 11, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: daybreak - by Freya - September 17, 2016, 11:13 AM