Firefly Glen When I dream, I dream of magic
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
All Welcome 
Backdated to the 5th- being vague about what happened the day before since thread isn't finished.

When Trick was done speaking to the older male, he continued his travels alone. What he had learned- if anything- was stored somewhere deep inside his brain to not forget. The sun was hot on his back, and his tongue flopped from side to side as it hung outside of his maw. He refused to run and spent precious energy on just going faster and kept his thought away from any food. Instead; he counted the trees and listed everything that was red- which wasn't much. He did notice that this was a good place to go for seeking herbs- but this was not the time. He needed to find Lucy.

When night came he was halfway across the glen, and he settled somewhere near a tree, his head resting on his paws. Tomorrow is another day. He whispered to himself. When he was just about to close his eyes- a light caught his attention. A firefly, he knew from his travels. A tiny smile flashed across his handsome face- eyes slowly closing as he was surrounded by the creatures of the night under the deep night sky.

He didn't sleep much- missing the comfortable home he had at the Caldera dearly. Still, he was not quite done with his trip. And so he stretched and trotted further and further- catching a hare in the process that he ate with the sun rising in the clear blue sky. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
When I dream, I dream of magic - by Trick - September 12, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: When I dream, I dream of magic - by Somnus - September 15, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: When I dream, I dream of magic - by Trick - September 17, 2016, 01:45 PM