Sleeping Dragon i feel like pablo
40 Posts
Ooc —
is it OK if we set this thread after this one? http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=17598
Lucia nodded in gratitude as the young girl agreed to help her. She had picked the majority up so that Freyja wouldn't have to spend too much time cleaning, but a few things remained. She looked up as she mentioned Hvitserk -- feeling as if she had met the pup before. She knew there were many pups in the pack, but was skeptical as to who this Hvitserk was. "Is your brother a gray and white colored ball of fluff?" she asked, trying to think back to her encounter with the boy. If Freyja knew who she was talking about and affirmed her question, she'd most likely tell her about her time spent with the pup. To keep a long story short, it involved his odd attachment to poison ivy and the fact that he probably hated her.

Lucia pushed those thoughts aside as Freyja reached towards a flower that appeared to be chamomile. It was harmless, so she didn't race forwards to stop her and instead sat back. "The herb you are reaching for is called chamomile -- it's a type of flower used for fevers and chills. Well, it can be used for a lot of things actually; it reduces swelling, helps with indigestion and helps get rid of nervousness," she beamed, all too excited over a little flower.
Messages In This Thread
i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 05, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 07, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 08, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 08, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 12, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 14, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 14, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 15, 2016, 12:53 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 30, 2016, 05:21 PM