Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Niita seemed disappointed that they couldn't simply stay here, and Steady would have none of that. If this was where Niita wanted the den to be, and Adeline didn't seem to care one way or another, Steady would make it happen. His own smile graced his features as she like his idea of expanding the current den. Digging a little out would be a lot easier than starting a whole new one. His tail wagged when she offered to help. Great, he replied. Nothing would make him happier than getting dirty with her while working on their new, but current, home.

Maybe you start on one side, I'll start on the other, and then round out to the back? he suggested. That way, the entire sleeping quarters would get bigger, and not just one side. Crawling in, Steady went to the wall to the right, and began to dig, his claws scraping through the dirt and small roots. When too much had accumulated, he began shifting the dirt to outside the den. 

It would probably take them some time, but when they were finished, Steady plopped down on his side inside the den. He was covered in dirt, though it would be hard to tell since he had such a dark pelt. His gaze turned to Niita, wondering how she fared. We do good work together, he complimented.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - September 12, 2016, 04:11 PM