Neverwinter Forest Would you accept someone like me?
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra noticed that she had given the darker pup quite a mental quest to work over. The young female actually liked the idea that she could give a pup so much to think about, even if it might question his opinion of her. Either way would be find for the girl, after all she didn't even know herself that she was a friend or foe. If they did know about her mother, or what pack she came from they might not be so nice to her. But she was questioned by two pups, one very confident he had a say who would be accepted in the pack and who did not. A bold statement. She ignored the metaphor about the dandelion and she also didn't comment on the mental struggles the darker pup had. He could find that out himself.

Kendra was so tempted to have them test that the statement of them chasing her away. She almost let out a scoff regarding the comment, but she did not. Her pale eyes focussed on the two youngsters. However her ears perked up when the darker male spoke about this pack being nice. She wanted to be nice, and light. Kendra wanted to try being light, so this pack was light? She also met this Spectre wolf but she was not sure if she would go to that pack of his. "How nice is your pack?," she asked curiously. Kendra was pretty sure that these youngsters couldn't really accept her in this this pack. It had to be harder than this? The grey one now spoke, and asked her about what she could do. "I am a Naturalist with a specialization in Botany, which means plants. I am good with plants. I know how to make them grow and I am currently trying to figure out which ones are bad for wolves. Then I can know what plants are very dangerous to a pack or young puppies to eat," she explained to the grey one. That was another way of saying she could use plants to kill, but she little doubt these pups would figure that out with their innocence. "Shouldn't your parents be here or something?," she lightly frowned.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 11, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 12, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 07:36 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 12, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 13, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - September 22, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - October 01, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 06, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 12, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 13, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 19, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM