Neverwinter Forest he paved the skies
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The man's face softened slightly and he dipped his skull downward for her, to which the young child's ears flattened to her crown and she cast her eyes to the left. The shyness had come on in an acute fashion. It had derived from her kidnapping and the lengthy trek away from the Caldera that she had called home. Nevertheless, the inky pup willed it to vanish to reveal her more fiery nature. She longed to feel adventurous once again. The looming male still brought a nervousness to her rapidly beating heart; one she could not explain. She thought perhaps she had been tainted by the monster who had pulled her from home. 

Scimitar asked how she was feeling and she quickly returned her sight to him with stretching eyes. "I uh..." she trailed daftly. "Better." It was best to keep her words simple and concise for the leader of the forest. She did not know his temper or his nature well enough to venture a more candid reponse. As for her wellbeing, Lucy was healing well enough with rest and the support of the Frostfur family that had taken her in. It seemed, though, that the father figure wanted to be rid of her as swiftly as he could. A sharp pain bit at her chest and she found herself reflecting on the idea of home . She missed Eljay and her parents with a sadness that could not have been explained, but she had her fears of returning - fears she wasn't ready to share at the risk of sounding foolish. 

"I- I want to stay here for a while," she nearly choked on her own words. 
Messages In This Thread
he paved the skies - by Scimitar - August 30, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: he paved the skies - by Lucy - September 05, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: he paved the skies - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: he paved the skies - by Lucy - September 13, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: he paved the skies - by Scimitar - September 22, 2016, 01:34 PM