Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His tail thumped the ground as she reached over and began to groom him a bit. I think so, too, he replied. Adeline sure didn't seem to have a problem with it, he added. He wondered if she had maybe seen it coming. He had never hid his relationship with Niita, but they weren't exactly super lovey in front of Adeline, either. But, she was a smart young wolf, and maybe had figured it out for herself. 

Steady returned her grooming, trying to get her coat back its original white. You look kinda cute all dirtied up, he said with a grin. He nudged her neck affectionately, breathing in her scent coupled with the earth. He laid his head down, possibly on Niita's front legs, depending on there they were. He was tired from all the digging, and was ready for a nap.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - September 14, 2016, 02:12 PM