Golden Glade Forgive and.... Raise My Babies?
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Alder decided to stay where he was for now, and wait for her to come to him. Would she be excited for these puppies, or was she upset? He could understand both, as both he was, but he truly hoped that she could love these pups, despite them being bastards.
Eventually, she did show, and she came at him without a smile or her usual happiness. With a whine, the King lowered himself to the earth, laying flat on his stomach and laying low his ears. It was more of an apology than submission, and he reached out with his muzzle towards her. 
            "H-Heartha...."
He mumbled out her name with friendliness, warmth, but worry: would she hate him for what he'd done? While he's laying there, jaws flapping soundlessly as Alder grabs for words, his one good eye falls upon her distended belly. It's true: she carries his children. That brings a grin to his scarred face, and his tail begins to wag. For a moment, he forgets about the fact that it was a hormone induced affair, not something that was wanted or expected. 
                                 "You're pregnant."
It isn't a question, but a comment, laced with nothing other than joy and pride- he is going to be a father, and the Court will be blessed with many Princes and Princesses, he is sure.
Messages In This Thread
Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 16, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 16, 2016, 07:22 AM