Golden Glade Forgive and.... Raise My Babies?
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Heartha layed down, and Alder followed suit so he wasn't towering over her-but first, his blue eye swept around them to make sure they were safe. Even in his own lands, he worried for his unborn pups. Who knows what things could hurt them-or the women carrying them. Much as he wished he could be with both Heartha and Aspen all the time, at the same time, he just couldn't. He had a rank to handle, moreso now that the Queen would be busy, and even with Shalon as Duchess beside him, there were still many things holding him back from being in the same place as both females. 
She talked about Aspen next, and the King was glad he'd told his wife before anyone else could. That's all he'd wanted her to wait for, really, so he didn't even know that Heartha had told Aspen-hence him not even talking about it. His grin faded a little.
                        "No, she isn't mad at you. Just dissapointed-and I think that's more towards me than you."
Heartha didn't have a mate to be loyal to, and it wasn't her fault he'd found her in heat and had been unable to control himself. The patchy male smiled again when talking about the babies.
                                                "Well if Aspen's size says anything, yes, we will have a bunch of puppies running around the Court."
Messages In This Thread
Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 16, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 16, 2016, 07:22 AM