Sleeping Dragon i feel like pablo
40 Posts
Ooc —
"Yeah, that description fits who I was thinking of," she grinned. "Your brother certainly is interesting to be around, I can say that I'll never forget a moment of my time spent with him." Well, most of the time she had been trying to keep him away from poison ivy, something one wouldn't expect a pup to be so interested in. However, maybe he wanted to learn about plants and being that way herself, Lucia couldn't blame him.

She matched Freyja's look of disbelief with her twinkling gaze, pushing the flowers closer to the young girl. "Well, they are pretty useful. Maybe even magical. Borderline magical," she joked. Of course, the flowers had strictly medicinal properties, but they were pretty to look at as most flowers were. 

"It can do all that," she replied with a nod of her head. "Although I'd need more than a few flowers to really work," she explained, counting three flowers from her collection. "With only a few, they can only provide simple cures. For example, eating a few chamomile flowers can help ease stress," she explained further. "But the more you have, the more it helps." Lucia hoped she wasn't rambling, or at least some of her chatter made sense.
Messages In This Thread
i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 05, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 07, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 08, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 08, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 12, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 14, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 14, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 15, 2016, 12:53 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Lucia - September 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: i feel like pablo - by Freyja - September 30, 2016, 05:21 PM