Firefly Glen When I dream, I dream of magic
4 Posts
Ooc — MadCrow
Hope you don't mind if I join! ^^

Somnus was trudging lazily through the forest, checking his new surroundings and seeing if staying here was the right choice. He had been travelling for weeks and the thought of settling down, even if only for some days, was starting to become more and more tempting.
He stopped under some sunlight that managed to seep through the trees enjoying the tranquility of the forest before closing his eyes and breathing a mouthful of the light morning air. With it, the scent of another male and fresh kill also reached him. He hesitated for a moment before deciding that checking the owner of the scent would do no harm. The fact that this would be his first actual interaction with another wolf in a month weighted heavily on his mind while he walked through the forest.
He reached the origin of the scent and deciding making some noise to alert the other of his presence wouldn’t hurt, purposely broke some branches before stepping into the clearing and smiling shyly at the black male in front of him. Somnus noted that he wasn’t as big as other wolves and wondered if he had some Timber blood in him. He grimaced after that thought, he himself wasn’t the epitome of big. The exact opposite in fact.
Messages In This Thread
When I dream, I dream of magic - by Trick - September 12, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: When I dream, I dream of magic - by Somnus - September 15, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: When I dream, I dream of magic - by Trick - September 17, 2016, 01:45 PM