Sleeping Dragon i will do as devils do: fall
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Lucia is able to give her an answer but it is not the one she wants. If she saw her not too long ago, then perhaps the freckled woman isn't too far. Thuringwethil needs at least one of them but when it comes to Drageda matters and the request, she would prefer the other. Sure that Lucia can give her the question she needs, the honor would fall upon the Drageda wolf instead. At least until the other has earned her place within their ranks.

The suggestion is brought forward but, not wanting to bring too much attention, she had not called initially. The dark woman inhales a breath before she releases a call, short and to the point that would hopefully bring @Portia to their attention. When the call is over, she waits, but in the meantime she doesn't waste the time she has.

"I am looking for an herb that will aid in scarring," she says, feeling a little out of place asking for such a thing. She'd asked Lucani that had never given her a direct answer and she'd never gotten around to adding the scars to her shoulder from Seageda. Now, so far in the past, she isn't sure she'll follow the typical protocol but for the most recent mark, she knows she needs to. "In my former claim, the healers there had an herb that turned into a salve that would make sure a scar is left for a ritual and unfortunately it is time for it to begin."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i will do as devils do: fall - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: i will do as devils do: fall - by Lucia - September 11, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: i will do as devils do: fall - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: i will do as devils do: fall - by Lucia - September 12, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: i will do as devils do: fall - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: i will do as devils do: fall - by Portia - September 18, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: i will do as devils do: fall - by Lucia - September 29, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: i will do as devils do: fall - by Antumbra - September 30, 2016, 09:45 AM