Sea Lion Shores and to do what i, and i to do what i please
79 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry for the wait!

The spectacle may have passed for amusing, yet as the woman watched, her expression was one of distaste. Some sort of...creature; who she could neither identify as wolf, coyote nor dog, screeched crude things and ran after a gathering of fat seals. It was frankly disgusting in a single scene, this mange thing chasing after blobs of fat, drool and fur flying as if trying to escape the vile creature. All the while, the beautiful coyote stood to the side, silent, noticing and yet not noticed. Yet.

She did not scent the bay on this one, though even if she had it would not have stopped the words that flew from her maw. "What in the gods are you?" she shouted over the sound of alarmed seals and a shouting male looking even more like some sort of deranged lunatic as he pulled the oddest expression over her face. Her features were set in chastising distaste, slightly disgusted. He was like car crash, should she have had any idea of what such a thing was, horrific, and yet one was unable to look away.
Messages In This Thread
and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Art - September 19, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Murgash - September 21, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Art - November 22, 2016, 07:48 PM