Blackfeather Woods But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Witchhazel didn't know anything of her brother-the one who had been taken away- and she didn't know either of her mothers sadness for him. She did know, however, that she loved her mother-and yes, even her siblings-even if she didn't really show it for a puppy. The little one never took the time to cuddle closer, or to look for affection-but she was immencley pleased when Althaia brought her beween her massive paws and began to clean the lumps fur. All Witch offered was a gentle hum of content, sitting still and letting her eyes roam around them. The smaller grey lump was getting bigger.... And then suddenly she was right next to them, clearer than before but still with details undistingusable. The girl-her sister-spun around, and out of curiosity the little witch prodded a paw towards her sisters form.
Messages In This Thread
But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - September 19, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Althaia - September 19, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - September 19, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Witchhazel - September 20, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Nikai - September 23, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Nikai - November 02, 2016, 02:04 AM