Sea Lion Shores and to do what i, and i to do what i please
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
he glared after the seals, which by now had lost any semblance of fear or respect for him. idly they swam away, one by one -- until the last cow was left looking at him, expression blank as a stone.

stupid thing, he thought ruefully, staring daggers as she too slipped under the waves and disappeared.

he turned back to the shore, only to be greeted by a query. sharply, the mangy wolf looked around him, his torn ears splayed and one eye reeling until it fell on the form of a coyote. unfortunately for artemis, murgash had a thing for beasts of her stature and ilk.

it wasn't a thing. it was a full on perversion. nothing seemed any more erotic to him than the svelte form of a female coyote.

"oi'm a murgash," he half-stated, half purled, canting his hips seductively in her direction. "wot gods put ye here and blessed me wit your presence, leetle ladee?" he fluttered his eyelids coyly, a grin plastered on his lips lewdly.
Messages In This Thread
and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Art - September 19, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Murgash - September 21, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Art - November 22, 2016, 07:48 PM