Mount Everfall soittajapaimen
the bear
26 Posts
Ooc — Mary
oh yes I was waiting for you to return originally! Glad you're back :)
The inky woman inquired about his knowledge of the stars, and the great bear cast his argent gaze toward the skies with an air of longing. He knew enough of them - knew that his people believed the stars to be carriers for the souls of the most skilled in battle. The soturi had often thought of them as a distant dream, and - once - an unattainable future. "I do not know if there is any certainty in the galaxy, but I believe the stars are a vessel for the strongest of spirits," he spoke to her in his heavily accented voice. Pulling his ghostly vision from the dark skies, he fixed his sights on her and breathed a quiet sigh. The muscles in his shoulders relaxed for a heartbeat. 

"I am called Lærke Ansbjørn," he offered his name in echange for her own. She belonged to a pack that was not far from them. The sound of it was entirely unfamiliar to him, but he assumed that it was worthy of her pledge. "I have not yet found a pack to house me," he then added, a small smile curling his dark lips. The bear was certain that he would find something. The world was vast and full of splendor. 
Messages In This Thread
soittajapaimen - by Lærke - July 27, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: soittajapaimen - by Amber - July 27, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: soittajapaimen - by Lærke - August 05, 2016, 02:53 AM
RE: soittajapaimen - by Amber - August 06, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: soittajapaimen - by Lærke - September 21, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: soittajapaimen - by Amber - September 22, 2016, 10:08 PM