I've fixed a million races
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
There was a scream and then blood came tumbling down the walls. There were pups wailing and crying and the sounds of love making tumbled like tendrils from the other rooms to ghost their ways across his ears, while he did his own due diligence to and for the queen. Ghosts of paw prints littered the ground as a large brute backed away from a queen, the strange red of his eyes tinted and lowered to the ground. Good job my precious Sitri, good job. then the hot flash of pain up his leg made him realize today she was not in a good mood, today today he may die. However, he laid and took blow after blow after blow, his shoulder the fur he felt it torn off and his paw was laid out completely to the bone. Then the guards came all of them wanting their turn at the slave the blood borne and with a snarl he turned to meet them all, certain he would fight for his life on this day.

Sitri woke with an almighty howl and turning he ran from his den the darkness closing in on him as he ran blindly. His muscles on fire, he felt the lick of his wounds. and he heard the voices in his head over and over again Run little slave boy run run run. Little slave boy whose heart belongs to me run run run. Then her laugh like a high cold cruel death incarnate made it's way betwixt his ears and he kept running running until the fresh night air eased his fears and he lay panting and crying and growling and snarling at the edge of the mountain wondering if he could just throw himself and end the torment that licked at his heels.
Messages In This Thread
I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:29 PM