Sleeping Dragon I need that happy begginin' middle and endin'
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
She had been intrigued ever since she had went hunting with Goliath. Though she hadn’t found the time to go and visited, the large wolf was constantly on her mind. Despite this interest, there was still a sense of hesitation in regards to visiting him. Though he had been nice once the hunting had gone underway, she also could clearly recall his more aggressive nature. She tucked such fears aside when her interest in the Brandwoda when she attempted to explain to Wildfire who this man was. When she had come up short on the information, she knew that she had to go back and see him to find out his name.

She traveled with a sense of purpose, easily finding her way back to him. As she made it to the geysers, Freyja then began to sniff him out, following his trail once she had caught it. The trail lead to Goliath and some boulders and as she approached she barked out to catch his attention. Though fear had grasped her by the throat, she attempted to push it aside as she called out to him,

“Hey! What’s your name!”
Messages In This Thread
I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 24, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 25, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 26, 2016, 01:10 PM