Sleeping Dragon I need that happy begginin' middle and endin'
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Goliath nearly choked on a handful of Woodlice he had been gnawing on when he heard the sharp familiar shrill behind him. Curling his head around, he was partially relieved and partially annoyed at the same time; It was the same deer-killing fanatic of a pup that he had met several days before. With his mouth still full, he lifted an eyebrow in suspicion for her return, he had done a small favour to quiet her from telling Thurngwethil that he had been aggressive before, and now he was terrified she would blackmail him into doing more.

Spitting out the crunched up bugs, he grunted a greeting. "What stumpy do here?" he asked, as always, visitors were very rare, except for the ones coming to start a fight or penetrate the borders. Besides, it was even more strange that she came back, since he didn't even know her name.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 24, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 25, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 26, 2016, 01:10 PM