Sleeping Dragon I need that happy begginin' middle and endin'
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Goliath made a sound akin to a giggle - although much, much deeper - and scrunched up his nose, she was serious, and that's what gave him room to hurt more.

"Apprentice of Turin-wethill and Woild-faia" he mocked in a squeaky tone, chuffing up a small 'heh' afterwards. Although he wasn't witty or smart, he enjoyed retorting to people who thought they were more intelligent than him (although they really were).

"Frey-jaw speak blah blah, what you do here?" he grunted once more in his heavy accent, this time a little less serious, but nevertheless demanding for an answer.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 24, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 25, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 26, 2016, 01:10 PM