Sleeping Dragon I need that happy begginin' middle and endin'
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Ugh, the little girl had come to get on his nerves. What little pleasure he got from getting anger from her had left, since instead of being intimidating, the pup was rather annoying. "Me speak how I want" he hissed "What. you. do . here?" he grunted in a far more stern manner, Goliath realized that if she wouldn't answer to mock, she had to answer to intimidation. If all else fails, Goliath decided he could simply either toss the kid in a river or walk away, and the river was looking like his more favorable.

Her small, 'threatening' pose made him much more bad-tempered. Did this child think she was higher ranked than him? (probably) He flashed his fangs for a quick second, displaying an array of large, bone-white tusks accompanied by a small, low growl. The girl had become far too comfortable speaking her opinion, and if she continued, she would pay dearly.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 24, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 24, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 25, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 26, 2016, 01:10 PM