Ravensblood Forest the healing touch
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Maybe one more post from each of us to wrap this up? :D <3

The two exchanged words among themselves for a few moments, and Arturo offered them his individual attention when they each addressed him, offering their skills to him and Teaghlaigh. “It will be good to have a healer,” Arturo told Isley, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. “There will be a child in our ranks soon — a young girl, Chusi, who aspires to become a warrior. I have no doubt she'll have scrapes and scratches that will need tending to often.” Arturo would not discourage Chusi but he would not cause her to have disillusions about her choice in trades. She would get injuries just as much as she could dish them out. Besides, it was a good idea to have a healer around, period. Sicknesses could come and go, and there were times when prey fought back. Arturo had a lot of respect for those of the healing arts even though he had no talent for it himself.

“Having another Hunter will be helpful,” Arturo murmured, turning his gaze towards Palisander. “Welcome to Teaghlaigh. You are Family now,” He welcomed them with a wag of his tail, drawing nearer to them so he might brush his muzzle against them to mix their scents, to mark them as apart of The Family — though he was delicate and careful with Isley, not wanting to disturb her wounds by accident. “There is a small food cache I started. Help yourselves if you're hungry,” He drew his salmon tongue across his lips, inviting them the little he had gotten accomplished. “Find a den, make caches for your medicines, mark the borders, rest. Any little bit you can do to help I appreciate, likewise if either of you require assistance or my presence for whatever reason, regardless of the time of day or night call for me. I will come.” He assured them, encouraging them not to be timid with asking things of him. If it was in his power, Arturo would try his best to do it for them.

“I do not know much of medicines but I will help you in any way I can while you recover,” He offered to Isley, though he was sure she would be plenty fine with Palisander (who knew his plants) to aid her in stocking up but it felt right to offer his own assistance, too. Surely, the forest had plenty to offer her. “I'll be around filling the cache or marking the borders if either of you need anything.” He informed them. Arturo did not immediately leave though, lingering only to hear if they had any further questions.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Palisander - September 21, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 21, 2016, 08:39 PM